Gatellar de Mas de Serra was built in 1887. For decades it was the summer residence of different families in Barcelona and accommodation for their tenant farmers.
During the year 2017 its remodeling began to turn it into a rural accommodation, preserving its façade, the structure of the house and the magnificent original stone walls. The rest of the country house has been renovated to provide with all the comforts.
• Interior living room with fireplace
• Interior dining room with capacity for 18 diner guests
• Kitchen fully equipped
• Outdoor patio with barbecue
7 Bedrooms (two on the ground floor and five on the first floor): 1 room with a 180 cm bed, 4 rooms with 150 cm beds, 1 room with a 135 cm bed and a room with 3 bunk beds.
• 4 complete bathrooms with shower
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Television, music chain and board games
• Wi-Fi with internet connection
• Utensils and electrical appliances for the kitchen
• Washing machine
• Linens and towels
• Cots and high chairs
• Garbage collection bins
• Hot water and heating
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.