Due to the entry into force of the relevant amendment to the “Information Society Services Act” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that Use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as preferences for the display of the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY NORMS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytic cookies and advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services Expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
• Analytic cookies: collect information about the use of the website.
• Social Cookies: those that are necessary for external social networks.
• Affiliate Cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliation companies).
• Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about user preferences and choices (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• PHPSESSID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. Removed when browser is closed.
• _lang: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. Removed when browser is closed.
• ac_cookies: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of if the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
• _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser will install this cookie. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in case that the user changes of browser, will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update. More information on Google Analytics treatment here.
• _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request – limiting the collection of data in high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE THE NAVIGATOR COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete browsing data (Empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome click here:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Scan history” section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
4. Select Delete Files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | Record | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins.
4. Using the “Timeout to Erase” from the drop-down menu, select all.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information on Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
Cookies control the way Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Refer to the browser documentation you have installed.
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.